Avoid those dangerous tanning beds and lying in the harsh NZ sun - both cause premature ageing, wrinkles and that leather skin look... eek! Enjoy a healthy, safe, golden spray tan, applied in only 10 minutes! We guarantee that you won't go that dreaded streaky/orange colour and your golden, natural looking tan will last 7-10 days. Whether you're male or female, having a stunning, glowing tan will make you look healthier & sexier all year round!
Mobile Beauty use tanning solutions, with different formulas to match and enhance your natural skin colour. Made with organic DHA and only the purest ingredients including Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to hydrate and nourish your skin. It has a beautiful cocoa butter smell and is touch dry instantly!
Full Body Spray Tan Only - $50
Full Body Spray Tan (3+ people) - $45 per person
Tan Extend Moisturiser (helps your tan last up to 2 weeks!) - $30
Body Building Competition Tan (Contest Colour) - $70
Dream Tan (before stage shimmer) - $45
Save with a Concession Card
Purchase 5 spray tans and get your 6th FREE - Only $250
(not available for Body Building Tans. Full amount to be paid on first visit)
* Wax/shave 48 hours prior and exfoliate at least 12 hours prior to your appointment. When exfoliating, pay extra attention to rough skin such as knees, top of feet, underarms etc. Use 'TanPREP' to prepare your body with this rich exfoliating cream - $25 for a 200ml bottle. Best applied to dry skin as it contains a rich moisturiser to polish and hydrate the skin. Wash off in the shower.
* Avoid applying moisturisers or deoderants to your skin before your tan and remove all jewellery.
* During your tan you can wear a full bathing suit, a g-string or nothing at all, the choice is yours.
* Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing & open shoes afterwards
* Avoid contact with water for the first 2 hours
* Do not shower for at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours afterwards.
* Use 'TanWASH' when showering - $23 for a 200ml bottle. This is a gentle, non-abrasive shower gel that will be much softer on your spray tanned skin. Avoid using any products that contain AHA's as these act as an exfoliant.
* Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! Hydrated skin retains the tan longer. Avoid lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's) as these cause skin exfoliation.
*Avoid any activities that may cause skin exfoliation. No long, hot, luxurious baths and we do not recommend swimming in chlorinated pools as this may bleach your tan.
* Moisturise like crazy!! Before your tan you exfoliated leaving a fresh, smooth layer of skin for your tan to soak into. Now you want to keep that fresh layer of skin there as long as possible so moisturise up to 3-4 times daily to keep it hydrated and prevent it from peeling.
* For best results and the longest tan possible use 'TanEXTEND' twice daily - $30 for a 200ml bottle. This is a rich, hydrating moisturising cream that contains added DHA (tanning agent) to continually top up your tan and avoid fading for as long as possible. Be sure to wash your hands after each use.